Well, how will I start this? Oh, these are my picks for Janette Toral's Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs. I found these great blogs, made by great bloggers even though they are still newbies in this field. I, myself, am a newbie too. But being inspired, moved, and to feel all these emotions evoked by these influential bloggers. I know, they deserve the spot on that top 10 list. And now, I give you my list:
1. Dr. Lorenzo Bernandino of Zorlone - he's a doctor, what's good about it? He's not your ordinary doctor, a doctor who writes great poems, even in an ordinary passing day. Making wonderful poems out of the everyday life that comes in his way. Imagine?
2. Roy Dela Cruz of The Struggling Blogger - anything, and everything under the sun. I learned about him from his "Letters to Mama", for me that is love beyond comprehension. For me, that makes him an influential blogger.
3. Jan Geronimo of Writing to exhale - Straight forward. I can say that because of his posts. He writes what he wants, writes with no worries, but ends up with a great work of art. One of my favorites is his my philosophy in a bottle of ketchup. That reminds me of the stories my grandma told me about how simple life was during her time. Two thumbs up for you, Sir Jan.
4. Angel Cuala of Father Blogger Dot Com - oh, father of all fathers? nah. . . But this man is promising, putting his life experiences into writing, sharing them in this world of blogs and being an angel to everyone's heart. He is an angel for his wife and daughter, because he's sweet in a very different way, and being a great father to his children. You are really an angel in disguise.
5. Irene of Lifelots - Want to learn about life? Bump into her blog, and you'll learn many things about life. Even young people learn, and that is what her blog is all about, life is a learning process.
6. Luke of A walk in the Dark – Talk about cyberspace, this blog is about techies, I ran to one of his post the A Bullet Proof System is Not Enough, that talks about your system protection and backup systems. His blog is very informative, especially about this cyberspace that we’re into.
7. Dee of Tales from the Mom Side – Moms know best right? This blog is made from the experiences of a loving mom. It’s Mother’s Best.
8. Kelvin Servigon of Kelvinonian Ideas 2.0 – Talk about innovations, new technologies, and even cars. Oh yeah, cars. I bumped into one of his posts the I Want a Mazda3 2010 Model, wow! I love that car too! Visit his blog - there are lots of things to discover.
9. Bingkee of I Love/Hate America – This blog is like putting me on the other side of the world, USA. If you want to know about things in that foreign soil, just drop by, there is a lot to know in her blog.
10. Holly Jahangiri of It’s all a matter of Perspective: Mine – Talks about many things, from food, barbies, books and a lot more. There is so much more to read in her wonderful blog.
These are the supportive sponsors that made this project possible: Absolute Traders, My Brute Cheats, Business Summaries, Fitness Advantage Club, Events and Corporate Video, Events@Work, Dominguez Marketing Communications, Red Mobile, Budget hotel in Makati, Lucio C. Tan Group of Companies, and Blog4Reviews.com.